Hand Engraved Greens Steel Kids Water Bottle
These water bottles are hand engraved at The Poppy Pen studio and completely customizable. Choose your script style and text. These straw cups are bright, cheerful and easy to clean.
- LEAK PROOF BOTTLE WITH DOUBLE WALL INSULATION: keeps your drinks cold and hot for longer, our kid's water bottle features an improved spill-proof airtight vacuum seal, retains your drinks inside without messing your backpack!
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: our bottles have a durable armor coat, created to stand the test of time, without rust and stains, unlike others, the color of this water bottle won’t fade and will maintain its sleek finish, even after the occasional knocks and drops!
- SAFE FOR KIDS, GOOD WITH EARTH: made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, BPA-free flasks - keep your drinks fresh, without metal taste, and odor-free. These reusable bottles are an environmental-friendly solution, helps you reduce tons of plastic waste, and protect your kiddo with a water bottle free of harmful materials
- DISHWASHER SAFE - EASY TO CLEAN: cleaning your bottle is fast and simple, the lid is dishwasher safe and the bottle is easy to wash with a gentle brush and mild detergent.
- EASY-SIP CAP WITH STRAW: the lid has a smart design with a built-in handle to easily carry the bottle everywhere and the cap releases the right flow of water for kids, suitable for all ages!
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from product in real life.
The beauty of hand engraving is that these are infinitely customizable. Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have another idea for customization. We are also happy to engrave water bottles of your selection. We love created personalized products for the special events in your lives!
The current processing time for this product is: 3-7 business days
All of our products are handmade to order. Processing times may change based on our current order volume. The processing time listed above on the product description is guaranteed at the time of purchase. Please let us know in the notes section at checkout or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org to request receipt of your product by a certain date. Please note that rush fees may apply.
HAND CRAFTED WORK
Please note that each product is handmade and personalized by Allison. Unlike computer-generated fonts or machine engraving, the beauty of hand written calligraphy and engraving is in the natural variation of the letter form and artwork. My hand will not make each letter, drawing, or painting exactly the same every single time. Theses variations result in every product being a unique work of art. You can be assured that I will create your project to the same quality as the samples on my website.
Orders are shipped from our Connecticut studio. If you have ordered more than one item, the items will ship together once they are all ready. If there is a significant back-order, items that are available to ship will be mailed out. You will only be responsible for shipping costs indicated in your order at checkout.
Your purchase will be sent to the address provided at checkout. Please make sure that this address is up to date and correct before submitting your order. You will receive a notification when your order has shipped. Tracking is provided on all domestic orders (international tracking is provided based on availability).
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please keep in mind that since my products are handmade and often personalized, we do not offer refunds or returns. At this time, all sales are final with the exception of returns due to a damaged product or wrong item shipped. Please email me at email@example.com within 72 hours of the receipt of your product within any correction or to report damage in shipment. Please provide a photo of the damaged/incorrect item and the outer shipping box. The item(s) will be exchanged and/or a replacement sent. Shipping will not be charged for exchanged items as a result of damage or wrong item shipped.
For wrong items shipped, a pre-paid return label will be emailed for you to return the incorrect item. Once received, I will ship out the correct item
Please note that if text is not submitted at the time of order, it may delay your order production and shipment. I will personalize your order using the exact text you submit including capitalization. No changes may be made after work has begun.
I often get right to work on an order as soon as it is processed. Therefore, I can only accept cancellations within 24 hours of order placement and if no work has begun.
As many orders are gifts being delivered directly to the recipient, we do not including packing slips or receipts in our packages. You may print your order invoice from the confirmation email if desired.
Please note that the buyer is responsible for all import charges in keeping with the laws of their country. We do not have access to collect these fees/taxes in advance. Please be aware of your country's customs fee structure regarding importing merchandise from the United States.
As the artist, I remain the sole owner of all artistic rights. Commissioned art is for personal use only. Separate commercial licensing agreements are available.
Emailed copies of professional photography taken of my work are always appreciated. You are encouraged to share images on social media (credit with “Calligraphy/Engraving by Allison Costlow”). If sharing on Instagram, please tag @thepoppypen.
By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to the above terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue within 72 hours of receiving your order. I want you to love my work and be happy with the products you order!